Terms and Conditions
THE WINE CO X CORAVIN GIVEAWAY PROMOTION
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This Promotion is being run on behalf of The Wine Co. Pty Ltd (ABN 33 410 838 642) of 6 Expo Court, Mt Waverley, VIC 3149. (the Promoter).
2. Participation in the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All instructions and offer information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
3. The Promotion is only open to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin. (Eligible Person).
4. The promotion commences on 11th December 2023, 9am AEDST and concludes on 4th March 2024, 11.59pm AEDST (Promotional Period).
5. To qualify to receive the giveaway: Place an order from The Wine Co.’s Museum & Rare Program &/or Luxury range ($55 LUC & above) to the value of $3,000 (ex. WET & GST) to receive your Coravin Timeless Six+ Preservation System. Available for the first 10 orders that meets the criteria. Coravin Timeless Six+ Preservation System will be delivered upon payment of the corresponding invoice by which the promotion is bound. Given the limited nature of the program, if there are out of stocks, this will not count towards the NIV value and alternative products must be ordered to achieve the required amount. (Qualifying Purchase).
6. The gift is one (1) x Coravin Timeless Six+ Preservation System valued at $699.95 AUD. (“Gift”). There is a limit of one (1) gift per qualifying purchase. Limited to the first 10 orders upon invoice payment.
7. The gift is exchangeable for Coravin Accessories to the same value of $699.95 & is subject to availability. The gift is not exchangeable for cash.
8. The gift value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the gift.
9. If any prize (or part of any prize) becomes unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury (including, without limitation, allergies, skin conditions or other reactions), illness or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. The Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the competition (including any prize) at any time in its sole discretion.